The Cooper’s Hawk Host provides the initial greeting to our Guests by assisting with reservations, seating, and escorting Guests to their table. Excellent communication among the Host team is essential to ensure a positive experience for our Cooper’s Hawk Guests.
What You’ll Get
- Incredible Discounts:
- 50% Dining and Carryout
- 40% Retail Wine
- 20% Retail and Private Events
- Monthly Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Insurance plus Telemedicine and Wellness Program
- Company Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Savings Accounts- Health and Dependent Care
- Highly Competitive Pay plus Team Member Incentives & Rewards
- Pay Access before Pay Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary Team Member Shift Meals and Uniform
- Wine and Culinary Education
- Career Growth Flight Plan
- Milestones Recognition Program
What You’ll Do
- Greet all Guests with hospitality and friendliness.
- Execute professional and informed phone skills when answering guest phone calls/inquiries
- Engage with Guests and answer questions about food, wine, and facilities in a friendly, helpful manner; educate Guest on Barrel Reserve wine while escorting to the table
- Supervise the operation of the dining room during meal service periods, adjusting guest seating flow to ensure great execution and maximize traffic
- Manage special seating requests of guests consistent with table availability
- Assists with the duties of Servers and Service Assistants as needed to maintain service effectiveness and efficiency
- Complete necessary side work during non-busy hours
- Maintain professional relationships and actively communicate with all Managers and Team Members to ensure an exceptional guest experience
- Follow departmental checklists and standard operating procedures to ensure work areas are prepared for opening, mid-shift or closing in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain a professional image at all times by adhering to all appearance and behavior guidelines in the employee handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Values
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- An individual that thrives in a team-based environment
- Has a passion for guest service and hospitality-focused
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours per shift
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
- Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
Cooper’s Hawk reviews several factors when establishing compensation. Salaries and hourly wages appearing in a job posting may be published by third parties and may not reflect the salaries or hourly wages offered by Cooper’s Hawk.
Cooper’s Hawk is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to the person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Cooper’s Hawk makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. The Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.