As a member of the Coopers’ Hawk team, the Porter ensures our restaurant is always clean and safe for our Team Members and Guests.
What You’ll Get
- Incredible Discounts:
- 50% Dining and Carryout
- 40% Retail Wine
- 20% Retail and Private Events
- Monthly Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Insurance plus Telemedicine and Wellness Program
- Company Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Savings Accounts- Health and Dependent Care
- Highly Competitive Pay plus Team Member Incentives & Rewards
- Pay Access before Pay Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Complimentary Team Member Shift Meals and Uniform
- Wine and Culinary Education
- Career Growth Flight Plan
- Milestones Recognition Program
What You’ll Do
- Greet all guests with hospitality and friendliness
- Ensure cleanliness of Cooper’s Hawk including keeping the floors clean following “Wash n Walk” procedures, cleaning surfaces, cleaning and maintaining restrooms.
- Polish flatware and ensure silverware are neat and tight in napkin fold.
- Follow proper wine glass polishing procedure and stock stemware.
- Restock the bar and beverage station.
- Adhere to all Cooper’s Hawk service standards
- Follow departmental checklists and standard operating procedures to ensure work areas are prepared for opening, mid-shift or closing in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain professional relationships with all Managers and Team Members
- Maintain a professional image at all times by adhering to all appearance and behavior guidelines in the Employee Handbook
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Must represent Cooper’s Hawk Values
- At least 18 years of age
- A hospitality-focused individual with a passion for guest service
- Knowledge of and passion for food, wine and beverages
- An individual who thrives in a team-based environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with Guests, managers and team members
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Ability to work flexible shifts and schedules, inclusive of weekends and some holidays
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly and effectively under pressure, in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk up to 10 hours per shift
- Ability to exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 6 hours in length
- Ability to perform essential functions to Cooper’s Hawk standards with reasonable accommodation
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
Cooper’s Hawk reviews several factors when establishing compensation. Salaries and hourly wages appearing in a job posting may be published by third parties and may not reflect the salaries or hourly wages offered by Cooper’s Hawk.
Cooper’s Hawk is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to the person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Cooper’s Hawk makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. The Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.