The Sr. Mgr., Restaurant Applications owns a portfolio of diverse technologies of packaged business applications and SaaS platforms supporting our restaurants. This is a hands-on role that will lead the selection, administration, configuration, implementation, and support of restaurant related applications. This will include operating and updating existing applications, identification and implementation of new applications and ensuring proper levels of support are being provided. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for leading the team and creating the overall roadmap for all areas of responsibility.
What You’ll Get:
- Incredible Discounts:
- 50% Dining and Carryout
- 40% Retail Wine
- 20% Retail and Private Events
- Monthly Complimentary Wine Tasting for Two
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Insurance plus Telemedicine and Wellness Program
- Company Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Savings Accounts- Health and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account
- Long-Term Disability; Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance (with option to purchase additional coverage)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Highly Competitive Pay plus Team Member Incentives & Rewards
- Paid Time Off
- Milestones Recognition Program
- Luxury Car Incentive for Team Member Development for General Managers and Executive Kitchen Managers
- Annual Destination Conference for General Managers and Executive Kitchen Managers
- Career Development Opportunities
What You'll Do:
- Lead, coach and develop team members assigned to the Restaurant Applications team.
- Overall ownership of point-of-sale and related applications in the restaurants. This includes updates, configurations, security, maintenance, and support.
- Partner with business teams and other members of the IT organization to understand business needs and implement appropriate solutions.
- Define and implement roadmaps for restaurant applications and team.
- Manage projects and tasks assigned to the Restaurant Applications team. Develop work plans and drive deliverables from concept to testing to release.
- Work with business and IT teams to maximize capabilities of existing applications and propose new innovations and features that create improvements.
- Evaluate alternative applications and solutions to meet business capabilities and requirements.
- Identify gaps in existing technology based on business capability roadmaps and determine the best way to fill the gap using existing or new applications.
- Understand and ensure proper documentation is in place for the functionality and operational aspects of the applications and integrations in area of responsibility.
- Provide escalated support for Restaurant Applications and work with internal team or vendors to ensure timely and complete resolution of issues.
- Manage vendor relationships, including support tickets, evaluating new releases, and product roadmaps.
- Manage operating and capital budgets within areas of responsibility.
- Work with vendor resources to create statements of work to support requirements as needed.
- Produce cost and resource estimates based on requirements and statements of work.
- Stays abreast of technology trends within multi-unit restaurant industry.
- Ensure that solutions meet all compliance, legal, internal controls, and accounting standards.
- May be required to provide after-hours support as needed for critical systems.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
What You'll Need:
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ experience implementing and supporting package and/or SaaS systems, including 3+ years' experience leading an application team.
- Strong customer service orientation and excellent communication skills (spoken, written, presentation).
- Experience in participating in lead roles in enterprise application projects including requirements, implementation, configuration, and maintenance.
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple major complex projects/services on time and within budget.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change, handle ambiguity and reconcile competing demands between conflicting interests and priorities.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional groups and participate in problem solving processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience leading as a technology to business liaison.
- Proven ability to ensure timely resolution of incidents.
- Highly preferred: 3+ years’ experience in multi-unit restaurants, retail, or corporate application technology.
- Highly preferred: Knowledge of POS Technology, preferably Oracle Micros RES or Simphony Point of Sale Technology.
- Preferred: Experience with payment processes and systems.
Cooper’s Hawk reviews several factors when establishing compensation. Salaries and hourly wages appearing in a job posting may be published by third parties and may not reflect the salaries or hourly wages offered by Cooper’s Hawk.
Cooper’s Hawk is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to the person’s race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Cooper’s Hawk makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. The Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.
Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurants was created with the inspiration of bringing the Napa Valley experience to all of America, by combining an elegant tasting room with a polished casual restaurant and scratch kitchen. Cooper's Hawk wines have won hundreds of awards and are the Official Wines of the Screen Actors Guild® Awards. We are built upon the belief that food and wine hold the power to forge a COMMUNITY, and with the world's largest wine club membership, we are paving the way to democratizing the good life!